Our mission is to welcome and encourage all women of the Parish to become more actively involved in their faith community – through service activities, community-building opportunities, and spiritual development. Our Committees are always looking for new members, and include:
- Community Outreach (works with charity organizations in the Ashburn area);
- Friends in Need (assists parishioners with particular needs: i.e., meals);
- Altar Society (prepares the Church for liturgical services);
- Visiting Angels (provides meals for our priests twice/week);
- Social Events (hosts parish-wide dinners and socials);
- Prayer Chain (provides prayer support for parish families & loved ones);
- New Parishioner Welcoming (hosts “Donut Sundays” & provides materials about Church groups);
- Playgroup (provides a great support network for kids & Moms).
We meet the second Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the school cafeteria – and warmly welcome newcomers! All women of the Parish are members of the Women’s Council, so please try to join us at a meeting!