Arlington Diocese WorkCamp is a week long experience providing the teens of our Diocese an intense conversion experience through service, community, and prayer. Through the WorkCamp program, we seek to serve our fellow Virginians by making their homes warmer, safer, and drier.
- June 20 – June 26, 2020 Frederick County, Virginia
All high school aged teens in the parish are welcome.
$495 attendance fee per teen
Questions about registration or WorkCamp in general should be sent to: Deacon Renzette, email@example.com.
Information Meetings for WorkCamp 2020
Parents of high school teens interested in attending WorkCamp should plan on attending one of our informational meetings. The meetings will be held on the following dates:
- Tuesday, Dec. 3 – 7:30pm in the St. Theresa School Library
- Thursday, Dec. 5 – 7:30pm in the St. Theresa School Library
Parents only need to plan on attending one of the meetings. To RSVP for the meetings, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
General WorkCamp Information – WorkCamp 2019 Recap Video
WorkCamp 2019 was held in King George, Virginia. General information on WorkCamp can be found on the diocesan web site:
Monthly Meeting Schedule for WorkCamp 2020
Each meeting will be held at 7-8:30pm in the St. Theresa School Library:
Jan. 14 (Tues)
Feb. 4 (Tues)
Mar. 3 (Tues)
Apr. 21 (Tues)
May 12 (Tues)
June 2 (Tues)
Reminder: Teens intent on attending WorkCamp are required to attend the monthly meetings!
Meeting agendas from previous meetings and other important documents distributed at the meetings can be found at: http://bit.ly/workcamp20.
Text and Email Alerts and Updates
Please use our Remind.com alert system for updates re: meeting time and/or location changes, cancellations/postponements due to weather, etc. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that parents AND teens sign up for the Remind.com alerts. To do so, please complete one of the following steps:
- Using your smartphone, go to this link using your phone’s web browser: rmd.at/stwc2020
- If you don’t have a smartphone, text the message @stwc2020 to the number 81010. If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @stwc2020 to (571) 206-3911.
- Don’t have a mobile phone? Go to rmd.at/stwc2020 on a desktop computer to sign up for email notifications.